Thursday, August 13, 2009

summer of learning


I have had quite the ride this summer.  I took Physiology and am finishing Anatomy right now.  It hasn't been a quick easy ride but I have learned so much.  If you have talked to me in the last 7 weeks I talk about morphological landmarks on the human body.  This is the kind of class that I live for.  I love Biology that I can touch!  I have spent almost every night until midnight in the cadaver lab learning as many of the landmarks as I can get to stick in my head.  I have my lecture and lab finals over the next two days.  My lab teacher approached me today and asked me if I would TA for next semester.  I will be crazy busy but this was quite flattering.  We'll see if I can survive the finals and perhaps squeeze this into the schedule.  I'm excited to think that I might actually graduate college someday.  The thought stays in my mind, though, that I will never leave school.  Good times!

2 comments:

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

that's cool that you got a TA offer! Aren't you excited that this semester is almost over!

Rebecca Woolston said...

Way to post! I love biology! :)