PS: this is a female.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Aphonopelma iodius
The other day I went fishing up Payson Canyon. As I was driving up I spotted a black blob in the road. I pulled off the road and saw this awesome Tarantula. This was about 7,000 ft. Don't freak out too much. This is the first one I have ever seen in the wild. I had a small 12 oz soda cup so I didn't try to catch it. Another adventure....
PS: this is a female.
PS: this is a female.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Spencer would have LOVED this! He caught cicada killing hornets at school during recess and one escaped out of his ziplock baggie and was flying thru the classroom!!! I think you should have given it a try with the 12 oz cup. Spencer had snack size ziplock with 3 massive hornets!!!! Crazy boy, he must get it from his Crazy uncle!
this picture just gave me the willies and I usually don't mind spiders.
Creepy. Im glad you had nothing to catch it with! It belongs far far away from here!
Post a Comment