
My team lost tonight. I set a new record for myself. I was thrown in the penalty box 3 times. I couldn't believe what was going on. Then this little guy came skating down on our end and I hit him into the boards so hard. He was super mad and feisty. He jumped on my back and just started swinging. The guy had to be 5' nothing and weighed 120 lbs. I knew if I started swinging back, it would have been malicious and I would've killed the kid. I love a good physical game but don't hit the ice looking for a fight. We lost 6-4 and I blame myself as 2 goals were scored as I was sitting watching my team play a man down for my zealousness. In the words of Rocky Balboa: "There's some stuff down in the basement." I suppose I get most of it out with that one hour a week on the ice.

No comments:
Post a Comment