Tuesday, December 1, 2009

welcome December!


Finals are on their way. I feel like there should be another month of school. Crazy, right!? I'm doing quite well in school this semester but feel like I should be trying harder somehow. I have a few papers left and presentations to sum up but other than that...cake walk.

Could it really be just one more semester o
f course work? I feel like I've been going to school for so long I won't know what to do with myself. Well of course I'll get a job and all... but it will be so different.

On another note. I have had so many people setting me up on dates lately. I visited the Spanish Fork ward the other week and after sacrament meeting the high councilman and I were talking and he gave me his little sister's number. We went ice skating and had a good time. Then an old mission buddy gave
me his wife's second cousin's number. Not to mention my own efforts. Ah, the life of Reedo.

I am totally loving life right now. It's not perfect but I am seeking to do and be the best at what I am doing. Life is good!


Lastly, here is our third cousin, Andrew George, scoring the winning touchdown!!!


1 comment:

Our Family Adventures said...

I thought you were going to say when you attended the church you realized you had dated every girl there! haha. Have you checked out what Miss Nicole said on my blog? Too cute. Don't forget, she has plans to have you marry Cinderella or Jasmine, so no need to spend any more time or money on all the Utah Valley women!