I apologize if there was anyone offended by this.
I heard this quote today and Elder Russell Ballard was given credit for it:
You'll be happier when the person you think you are is who you really are.
Any thoughts on this. It seems really deep.
I'm not looking to change anyone. I am so far from perfect but am on a great road to progression. I suppose I am looking for a friend to share this path with.
2 comments:
:)
Hi Elder James, this is Sister Rife. I couldn't help but comment on your list - but I didn't get here in time! Anyway, what I wanted to say was the same conclusion you came to on your own - #1 & 2 are the only really important things. My husband and I don't like the same foods, sports, music. I like outdoors, he hates it. But we both love God, each other and our family and that's what counts. I'm glad you figured it out!
Post a Comment