Monday, January 26, 2009

brownies and spoons

Stake Conference finished at noon yesterday and I was beside myself.  There was so much time left in the day.  My church usually starts at 1 and I'm not home until 4:30 or 5.  It's a lot different when everyone helps put away chairs.

I decided to cook some brownies.  Yup, me and Betty Crocker.  They were way good.  We had some friends over and one of them mentioned that in her family they don't even cut the brownies up.  Everyone just grabs a spoon and digs in.  

I gathered everyone around the kitchen table, poured the milk, and we all dug in.  It was awesome!

I, and everyone else, got just enough brownie.  Sometimes we are asking ourselves if we really want another whole or even half brownie.  Problem solved; just take a spoonful or half.  Or, if you want to binge, no one knows...
This is going to be a new Reedo tradition.

3 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

Great tradition! Maybe we could try it in April....

CLAMES said...

So long as I get a corner! :)

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

I'll take the middle!